Food & Small Business Photography
Having good photos for promoting your small business or restaurant can make a big difference. But having the means to hire most professional photographers just isn't in the budget for many small businesses. With traditional prices running $500 or more for a 1/2 day shoot, it is quite understandable. Those photos and photographers are worth it, but that is still a big expense for a small business.
We are here to fill a gap between using costlier photo studios or just a good friend with a nice camera. Starting at $150, you can have quality photography that can help your website, Facebook page, online store and menus stand out from the crowd.
Photos speak louder than words though, so please check some sample galleries from clients below or browse our website and Facebook page (all the photos are ours).
1-hour photo shoot $150
- 1-hour photo shoot at location of your choice
- at least 30 quality edited photos
3-hour photo shoot $350
- 3-hour photo shoot at location of your choice
- at least 100 quality edited photos
12 1-hour photo shoots $750
- 12 separate 1-hour photo shoots
- shoots are once a month for 12 months
- Keeps your web-presence up to date
Travel Fee $25
- For each session that is more within a 30 minute drive of Midtown Omaha
- You can also bring your products to us to shoot at our shop and skip the travel fee.
- a smaller web-friendly jpeg version and a larger high-quality jpeg version of each photo (no prints)
- You are given full usage rights to the photos and can use them for social media and promotional materials etc.
- Photos transferred online via Dropbox or similar internet-based system
- When possible, we use natural light and will schedule shoots accordingly